Re: [patch] glib documentation
- From: Billy O'Connor <billyoc gnuyork org>
- To: Johan FISCHER <linux fischaz com>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [patch] glib documentation
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:26:40 -0500
Johan FISCHER <linux fischaz com> writes:
> I don't know if it's the right place to send this but i'm not yet subscribed to
> the glib mailling list.
> I found a problem in the html documentation generation using gtk-doc. There was
> a missing closing tag in the g_main_depth function documentation
> I attached a patch to correct this.
> If the mailling was the good one, can someone forward it to the right one ?
Try to familiarize yourself with bugzilla, it's better than mailing
GNU/Linux revenues last quarter: $1 Billion.
micros~1 revenues last quarter: $4 Billion.
It's no longer a question of windows or GNU, it's a question of *Unix* or GNU.
] [Thread Prev