Re: New clipboard proposal

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 02:16 +0100, Rene Rebe wrote:
> Hi all,

> Diego Calleja wrote:

Diego Calleja <diegocglinux yahoo es>
> > I guess that with dbus clipboard could be shared between x and
> > console-only programs? I hope nobody is insane enought to want that... :)

I'm very sorry for this new cross posting. We are trying to (re)focus
the discussion on xdg lists freedesktop org, Please only use that
mailinglist when replying.

> Actually that is a good point. I sometimes missed that ...

Btw. On the xdg-mailinglist I've replied Diego about this.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg/2004-December/005638.html

Thanks

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos