Re: Discontinuation of GNOME Clipboard Manager

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 23:05 +0000, Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
> Hi
> I just want to say that I use kde because gnome doesn't have the
> klipper.

> and like says someone: "and I not the only one"

Well, GNOME plus the module "gcm" and it's "gcmapplet" has that
functionality for years.

But just as Klipper is (or was), it's written using ugly hacks and
tricks(, by me. so I can know -- how gcm is written --)

The creation of such a panelapplet would be trivial after such a
framework (the one which I am having in mind) would be finished. It
could talk with it using DBUS rather than what gcmapplet vs. gcm uses.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org