Re: custom key bindings

Hi Matt,

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 12:51, Matt Rosing wrote:
> Nobody's raining on my parade for 3 reasons. One, if this worked the
> way I wanted I'd just use it. As I said, I don't want to do this if I
> don't have to. Second, I have looked at the keyboard shortcuts and
> they don't appear to do what I want. Third, if someone else wants to
> do this I'd be very happy.

I'm not sure how much infrastructure there is in Metacity to support
what you want to do, but "acme" is a GNOME program that listens for
multimedia keypresses and handles them, so you might use that as a
framework for getting started.

Peter

--
Peter Williams                          peter newton cx

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power