Re: dependency tree for gnome

Le mar 13/05/2003 à 19:05, Don Raikes a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I am having a lot of trouble installing gnome either via garnome or
> jhbuild, so I thought I'd take a crack at building an installatin
> script of my own.
>
> Is there a published dependency tree for the gnome packages?

You can find a recommended build order there:
http://gnome.org/start/2.2/notes/rninstallation.html#rninstallationorder

But you may save some time trying to understand what's wrong with
garnome and jhbuild. They are supposed to work pretty well, so there may
be a problem in your setup.

Hope that helps,

Christophe