Re: LibXML2 Indentation

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 16:06, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> You need a tool to view files no matter what.  be it cat, vi, an xml
> editor, or whatever.  Perhaps you should try using the right tool for
> the job, instead of trying to force everything into your one tool (text
> editor).

I very much appreciate your feedback but I think we shouldn't discuss on
the list how a user has to use his System and what kind of Tools he/she
has to use to do the job. Everyone has different tastes and different
practices to do the job. I pretty much recommend that we get back to the
initial topic and dicuss like the others here if it makes sense to have
XML tags as much as pretty possible in a more or less human readable way
or not. A few people replying to this topic already made some good
points that is seriously worth thinking about.

Greetings,

Ali Akcaagac