Re: Mailinglists

Leandro A. F. Pereira wrote:

Quoted by a gathering of angry midgets
For `Detlef Reichl <detlef reichl arcor de>' On Monday, 28 July 2003 (22:09):

I was looking thru the GNOME-website and even with much effort didn't
found the list with all the mailinglists (thats the reason i write to
_this_ list...). Is it absolutly forgotten or am i to stupid to find it?
Shall i fill a bug report about it?

	See http://lists.gnome.org/

I think the point he's trying to make is that there should be a link from the gnome main website. The only link I could find was on the wiki.
(Crossposting to the relevant gnome-web-list gnome org)

Cheers,
Long.