Re: DocBook XSL Stylesheets

From gtk-doc README...

« You will also need to make sure that the DocBook XML DTD and XSL
stylesheets are installed in the system's XML catalog.  The packages
for Red Hat Linux have done this for a while, and the Debian packages
will do so too soon.  For Debian systems, you might want to try the
following script to set up the catalog:
  http://www.daa.com.au/~james/files/build-xml-catalog-for-debian.sh »

Christophe