Re: gnome-devel-list digest, Vol 1 #1056 - 3 msgs

I've been searching for cookbook sample code to incorporate an
interactive zvt_term into an application to no avail.

I can forkpty ok, and exec shell in the child but there's no
interactivity. I just want to be able to type in commands, and see the
shells output.

Is there cookbook code? Am I missing something? Will I need to mess
about with pipes to processes to get the desired result, or should it
just work?

Thanks in advance,

Mark.