Re: gnome-vfs/GIOChannel for parsing

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 15:32, Christophe Fergeau wrote:

> Did you look at libgsf ? Looking quickly at your test file, it seems to
> provide a very similar api
>
> Christophe (who should have mentioned libgsf earlier in this thread :p)

No, I didn't know about libgsf.  It does look pretty close to what I
wanted.  I do wish you'd mentioned it earlier :)  Except it doesn't seem
to have text reading capability. (Not that GStream does either yet...)

Well, hm.  Is there any interest in having a stream API in the platform?
Since libgsf is GPL'd; apparently this means it can't be a platform
library...