wnck-applet modifications

Is anyone aware of any hacks and/or plans to use gdk-pixbuf (or other
alternative) in the libwnck applets?  I'm currently using Window Menu
2.4.0 and Panel Notification Area 2.4.0 in gdesklets and would like to
make the backgrounds of these two applets transparent.  It does not
appear to currently be an option.  Should be relatively easy to
accomplish though I an not intimately familiar with the particulars.

- JS

Jennifer Sears
(e) <jsears galtech net>
(v) (504) 905-7410