Re: gnome-pim

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 11:27, Scott Barnes wrote:
> Is there any work going on to port gnome-pim to GNOME 2?  I would
> really like to see it ported, especially with the gnome-pilot conduits.
> So is there any work being done on it, is anyone else even interested
> in it being ported?  If anyone else is interested I'd be more than
> happy to help port it, I know C and the GNOME libs fairly well.

Evolution, and mainly, evolution-data-server, are being proposed for
GNOME 2.6.  This will provide a PIM solution for all GNOME apps
(assuming it makes the cut), as evolution-data-server is just a backend,
not the whole front-end.  It's part of the Evolution 2.0 work going on
now.

AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.