Window gravity bug?

	In the attached example, I try to set the gravity of a window to
south-east.  Then I change the position of the window.
	According to [1], the reference point with the new gravity should be
the bottom-right corner of the window, instead of the usual top-left, so
the window should appear at the top-left corner of the screen.
	It doesn't, so I assume there is a bug somewhere.  Either in GTK+ or
Metacity (or the documentation), I don't know.  I'm running a gnome
2.3/2.4 cvs build.

	Regards.

[1]
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk/gdk-Windows.html#GdkGravity
--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
#include <gtk/gtk.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    GtkWidget *window;

    gtk_init (&argc, &argv);
    window = gtk_window_new (GTK_WINDOW_POPUP);
    gtk_window_set_gravity (GTK_WINDOW (window), GDK_GRAVITY_SOUTH_EAST);
    gtk_window_resize (GTK_WINDOW (window), 200, 100);
    gtk_window_move (GTK_WINDOW (window), 200, 100);
    g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (window), "destroy",
		      G_CALLBACK (gtk_main_quit), NULL);
    gtk_widget_show (window);
    gtk_main ();
    return 0;