gnome conflicts with lm-sensors; gnome-settings-daemon can not restart

Hi List I installed lm-sensors 2.8.0 on my Debian PPC. After some Installation I rebooted my Maschine an now I get follwoing errors:
-My Panel is gone
-While startup of Gnome I get: Gnome-Settings-Daemon has been restarted to often... Then Gnome can not start properly ie: there is no Panel, My Sylpheed-Claws crashes when I hit the reply button telling me it can not find my german aspell file...
My question is:
1. What can I do to reinstall Gnome-Settings-Daemon? Is there a Debian Package for that? I reinstalled Gnome and Gnome-core, I also updated my Unstable system with the newest packages. Thanks for your Feedback.
Zeno