Re: issue with tooltips and key accelerator with libglade

It looks like there is a fix for the toolbar tooltips issue (bug repport
#101459).

Can a developper of libglade apply the patch? Or should I do it myself?
I prefer not, as applying the patch may need some background over
libglade to not break something.

Hilaire

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:07:45 +0200