RE: Trivial patches on b.g.o covers dust.

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 09:41, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> This is meant to help with that, and encourage new patches:
> If they aren't showing up there (maybe they don't have the PATCH keyword)
> then that's part of the problem.
> It really does help to sometimes add a "what's the status of this?" comment
> to bugs/patches that seem to be forgotten. You don't need to be a maintainer
> to help make sense of a bug and maybe drive it towards a decision. The
> bug-squad probably have ideas about this too.

Thank you very much for your nice email. But I'm wondering how so many
patches could been overseen ?. Yes I took the time and went through all
814 bug entries of Nautilus this morning one by one and came up with
this list below which are EASY CLOSES.

They either have valid patches that could easily be applied to Nautilus
and solve issues for other people on other maches, are bugreports that
have been solved for long and left open, and whatever.

I would be thankful if you could take care of them because they are
really trivial. Many of these patches are there for Months if not longer
without any feedback, response or whatever. Most of them even have a
PATCH thing applied to their description. These are really the topmost
trivial things I found, nothing complicated and nothing that would cause
serious issues. Here the list. Now I gonna continue with the other
modules and find really trivial things that could be solved, closed
within minutes.

Can we please finally decide wether we use Desktop or not ? This is
going nowhere if we not finally start doing it.

easy closes: