Re: (no subject)

On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 08:34, Chan Wai wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am writing an GNOME application. However, I can't control the size of the
> window.
> Here is the code of my programme:-
>
> gnome_init(PACKAGE, VERSION, argc, argv);
> mdi = GNOME_MDI(gnome_mdi_new(PACKAGE, "mdi application"));
>
> Whenever I run the programme, a small window appears and only a part of the
> interface is displayed
> Could anyone kindly help me on this problem??
my first advice would be to dump the MDI API and Gnome 1 platform
completely and switch to Gnome 2.x libraries - it's coming from the
creator of the MDI API, so you should heed it ;)

btw, the Gnome MDI API is deprecated in 2.x!

but if you insist on doing it with the MDI API, I suppose you need to
add a child to it and then a view of the child.

regards,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org