Re: new application, Gnome Clipboard Manager

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 01:26, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> Hmm, would a status-dock be more suited to this?

In the first versions of Gnome Clipboard Manager I made a small listbox
and a popupmenu (on button2) for the Applet stuff. This popupmenu was
filled with the datapreviews of the items. If you selected such an item
in that popupmenu then the item was selected in gcm too.

This is an old screenshot showing it (look at the left side of the
picture):

http://gcm.sourceforge.net/img/gcm_shot02.jpg

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:me at freax dot org