Re: gtkhtml2 vs. gtkhtml1

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 19:58, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> No, that's not the issue at all. As was stated earlier, any app
> currently using GtkHTML2 is not going to break if we decide not to
> continue development on it.

<rant>
isn't it amusing to see how much ximian employees tactically hide well
choosen sentences into their replies for not sounding offending etc. but
still saying that they like gtkhtml1 seeing in favor of gtkhtml2.

quote:
- 'when WE go and implement css into gtkhtml1'
- 'if WE decide not to continue development on it (gtkhtml2)'
- 'gtkhtml2 has a number of issues, as previously discussed'
</rant>

well now let's count the values as we learned it in first class. for
sure you understand that:

- i personally like to see gtkhtml2 staying alive in favor of gtkhtml1.
- i would like to see gtkhtml2 beeing developed on and mature as khtml.
- i don't care if it has editor capabilities or not since i am
  interested in it's rendering interface only.

no offense...

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de