Re: The Gnome Clipboard Manager

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 16:49, Peter Williams wrote:

> This already works in Evolution 1.2 :-)
>
> (At least, copy/paste from Mozilla into the composer works, which I get
> the impression is what you want)

Yes, :)

That is great, I am sure a lot people will start using the feature. I am
using 1.0.8 at this moment so I guess that feature does not yet exist in
my version. I really do hope that other applications will start
supporting such features. It is good that Evolution, Mozilla and
OpenOffice.org are starting with implementing them..

- And yes; I hate HTML E-mails too ;) -

--
Philip Van Hoof