Re: gtk-doc

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 05:33:30AM +0200, Krzysztof Garus wrote:
> I'd like to document API of my program using gtk-doc. Where can I find a
> description/tutorial/guide/papers of gtk-doc?

For a start, look in the doc/ subdirectory of the gtk-doc package. That
contains a few text files which talk about the basics. Secondly, have a
look at one of the existing GNOME packages that has been documented and
use that as an example. You could try looking at glib, gtk+, libgnome,
atk, ...

Finally, have a look through the archives of the gtk-doc list
(particularly over the last 15 months or so). Quite a lot of questions
have been asked and answered on that list already, so you can probably
save some time by checking there.

Cheers,
Malcolm