Re: Some questions on double buffering and expose in gtk2.

HI Havoc,
	Just to let you know, I solved the double buffering problems in
the main frame of AbiWord. Thanks very much for your hints. They helped
enormously. However the Insert Symbol dialog still has the strange bug
I told you about earlier. I'm leaving the work-around of the put the
re-paint in an idle function in place for now.

We plan to make a binary release very soon which will use the gtk2 double
buffering and RedHat 8.0 XFT font discovery. Thanks very much for great
software infrastructure.

Cheers

Martin