Re: GGV embedding through bonobo

Hi Sergey,

	Firstly, your question belongs on the gnome-components list, so I've
CC'd there, can you follow up just to that.

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 23:29, Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:
> I use bonobo_widget_new_subdoc in my capplet. And - get the error
> message

	It seems unlikely that this warning is caused by
bonobo_widget_new_subdoc. That should work just fine for you. I strongly
reccommend though that new development of this nature should use the
Gnome 2.0 platform; really ...

> ORBit-WARNING **: Request copyTo, ID -1073745072 was rejected by the
> authentication mechanism!

	This looks like you're trying to call the Bonobo_Storage_copyTo method
- which is 100% not what you want at all. You should try and use the
Bonobo_Stream interface on the component - there are several examples of
this in bonobo/samples/ in bonobo 1.0. You could also use the
PersistFile interface for a 'quick fix' :-)

	It also seems like you're using an invalid CORBA handle, and getting a
bogus ID at the other end [ a miracle you don't get a SEGV I guess ].

	Regards,

		Michael.