Proposed new Bugzilla keyword for code reviews

Hi,
    I am currently doing some code reviews of GNOME 2
sources, and have a fair few bug reports to file. I
propose we introduce a new bugzilla keyword so we can
filter on all code review based bug reports (keyword:
CODEREVIEW?).
    On a related issue, when reviewing code there
should probably be some guidelines (ie coding style,
interface conventions etc). Anyone willing to put
forward suggestions?

Regards,
    Richard