Re: Need info on GtkMenu
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Ganesan Sethuraman <ganesan sethuraman wipro com>
- Cc: gnome-devel <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Need info on GtkMenu
- Date: 25 Mar 2002 11:44:17 -0500
On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 07:41, Ganesan Sethuraman wrote:
> I have an GtkOptionMenu and it has got some menu items added to it. I
> need to retrieve/delete some of the added menu items from the menu.
> Could anyone please tell me how to retrieve/remove the added menu items.
as you build the menu, store the menu items you used in a struct, and
then you can reference them later.
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to
be complaining." -- moby
] [Thread Prev