Re: control-center 1.4.0.4 fix for xscreensaver 4.01

make install for 1.4.0.4 should be fixed to do the right thing then.  My
packages are based upon the behavior of make install.  Anything else is a
maintenance nightmare.

Having said that, I will take a look at at Ximian's spec file and possibly
check their changes into control-center's spec file, which appears to have not
been updated in a while.

John

--
John GOTTS <jgotts linuxsavvy com>  http://linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts