Re: Splitting logout options

> But you should be able to just copy what the current logout dialog
> does, right? I'm not sure what you are having problems with, as far as
> just moving the functionality, since you could just copy the existing
> code.

How do I determine which dialog to be popped up (logout or shutdown or
restart)
in the session manger code. Because the SmcRequestSaveYourself will not
allow me to send any additional data.

The  parameter that could be helpful is 'interactStyle' ,which, for any type
of user
interaction is  SmInteractStyleAny only.

If precisly the type of selection the user made is  known  at
process_save_request () (gnome-session/manager.c), choice of
which dialog to be shown  is  not an issue.

- Arvind

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.