Re: Word attachment...on linuxtoday

    > But I am not sure whether you mean that format or some other.

    Like I said, I was refering to W3C's SVG format.

I don't know the details, but you can probably get the info from the
W3C.  If they don't supply it, try asking bruce perens com

      I'm just accustomed calling the entire
    OS-plus-various-software-packages combo "Linux".)

I know.  Most people call the whole system "Linux" just because
they've seen so many other people doing that.  So I don't hold it
against you--but I hope you'll help spread the word and correct the
confusion.