Re: scrollkeeper an libghttp bug report where ?

On 7 Jan 2002, Christian Marillat wrote:

> >> "JF" == John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net> writes:
>
> > On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 04:47:17PM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Where I can fill bug reports against these packages ?
> >>

> > scrollkeeper is on sourceforge:
>
> > http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/
>
> It is possible to have a bugzilla entry for scrollkeeper ?

ScrollKeeper is not officially a part of GNOME.  It is used by GNOME, as
well as by KDE and a web-based client. For this reason, it is housed on
SourceForge.  Bugs can be reported here:

It also has a developer mailing list for discussion:

   http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=11543

Dan