Re: remove gnome-cd (and cddb-slave) from gnome-media

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 08:49:49AM -0800, David Moles wrote:
> I've noticed this behavior with Grip as well. If you stop it
> and start it it works, but of course if it's auto-play you're
> after it won't help. :) Have you tried contacting the author
> about it?

I wasn't able to get in touch last time I tried, I should try again.

I did try the latest version, I wasn't sure if it was my CD faulty,
or a devfs problem, or what, but I am now thinking it's grip.

Liam

Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org
Author, Open Source XML Database Toolkit, Wiley August 2000
Co-author: The XML Specification Guide, Wiley 1999; Mastering XML, Sybex 2001