Re: Mono and GNOME. The long reply.
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Martin Sevior <msevior mccubbin ph unimelb edu au>, gnome-hackers gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Mono and GNOME. The long reply.
- Date: 08 Feb 2002 18:45:12 -0500
> I was a little blown away to see Dietmar's work on monoburg which
> compiles a YACC like language into a fast jit eg. :-) [ reportedly
> faster than Kaffe already ].
Yeah, one of those jewels that are not immediately obvious ;-)
] [Thread Prev