RE: Re: GNOME and CYGWin - is it possible?

Thanks guys. :) I found two of the links last night when I did a search on Google using "cygwin gnome". The geocities link seems to be a little more in depth, as it goes package by package, but both appear to be helpful - I'll know for sure after I give some of the info a try this evening. I'm also gonna try a few other search variations and see if they give any other decent results. L8r.

~Bill

========
Life is but a dream; let your imagination run with it.