Re: writing help files for gnome 2.0 programs

Probably the best place for many of these questions is
gnome-doc-list gnome org, FWIW, though some of the yelp questions are
probably appropriate at desktop-devel-list gnome org  Good luck-
Luis

P.S. Admins, when are we finally going to shut this list down? How long
has it been deprecated for now? :)