Re: gnome and GDK_USE_XFT

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 12:15, iain wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 14:41, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > On Sat, 2002-08-10 at 18:41, Allin Cottrell wrote:
> > > Ah.  I've just installed Xft version 2 from Keith Packard's site.  To
> > > get this working with gtk, should I install CVS pango and GTK, or is
> > > there a way to make the connection happen with the production pango
> > > and gtk?  Thanks.
> >
> > 	You need CVS HEAD pango and gtk+ for best results I believe.
>
> Are there any problems building gnome 2.0 against gtk 2.1?

the only problem i ran into was needed to copy xinerama.c into gdk,
since i only have a static libXinerama and my linker doesn't pull that
in when i link apps.  not sure what happens on linux - fortunately the
xinerama test in configure is broken so you probably won't see this at
all.

jacob
--
in the future we're all going to regret this period in music where our
tastes were determined by 11 year old girls and wrestling fans.