Re: a gnome puzzle: emacs instability
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Michael Blaustein <blaustein sjca edu>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, gnome-devel <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: a gnome puzzle: emacs instability
- Date: 08 Aug 2002 10:08:24 -0400
On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 19:59, Michael Blaustein wrote:
> Here is a challenge, I think:
> I just upgraded quite a few gnome2 packages (and rebuilt others) and
> the effect is to make emacs extremely likely to die with the error
> Connection lost to X server `:0.0'.
there were some other changes made to gnome-session/smproxy in this last
week; try updating to current CVS or the release made this week and see
if that fixes it.
in the future we're all going to regret this period in music where our
tastes were determined by 11 year old girls and wrestling fans.
] [Thread Prev