Re: dunno if this belongs in this list but i can't think of...

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 06:10, Daniel McKee wrote:
> `/opt/gnome/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.la'
>
> I can cut/paste the configure script output, but nowhere is it
> mentioning the old /opt/gnome which no longer exists.  My question is,
> what the heck is still pointing to that old directory thus keeping me
> from compiling (gnome stuff)???

please go to http://freetype.sourceforge.net and grab freetype 2 version
2.0.9 and install it into the same prefix as gnome 2 (or /usr) then
re-compile pango after this everything hopefully works.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de