Re: extended zvt widget

On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 18:27, Cristiano De Michele wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 00:15, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> >
> > Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:
> > >
> > > Havoc what should I do with my zvt patches? maybe should we
> > > commit them? so that using profterm people can also them
> > > or you think this way is dangerous (though I don't think
> > > so ;-) or you're not interested in...
> >
> > It would be nice as Jacob says to get a separate patch for each issue
> > being fixed, ideally...
> >
> sadly I think I'll have no time to separate all bugs
> as J. suggested, and I think it's quite boring too and
> maybe not feasible because I, as I said, I rewrote a lot of
> things...

note that these are precisely the reasons i don't want to have to go
through the patch as a whole.

the difference is that you can (theoretically) explain the changes you
made.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to