Re: libzvt / gnome-terminal
- From: kevin lyda <kevin ie suberic net>
- To: Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it>
- Cc: M G Berberich <berberic forwiss uni-passau de>, GNOME devel list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME libs devel <gnome-libs-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: libzvt / gnome-terminal
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:34:46 +0100
On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 02:28:33PM +0200, Cristiano De Michele wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-04-27 at 10:41, M G Berberich wrote:
> > a) cat some text into a gnome-terminal.
> > b) double-click on the first word in a line
> > => The first word is selected
> > c) move the mouse to the right
> > => some more words get selected
> > d) move the mouse one line up
> > e) move the mouse one line down (back to the line you startet)
> > Now the word the selection started (first word in line) is no longer
> > selected.
> ok I reproduced the problem so we need to fix it
thank god, that's been annoying me for years. thanks to m g berberich
for the clear and straight forward description of the problem. ah, hope.
kevin suberic net "Adding manpower to a late software project
fork()'ed on 37058400 makes it later." -- Brooks Law
meatspace place: inle
] [Thread Prev