Re: build of glib fails

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 11:35:39PM -0400, John Covici wrote:
> Hi.  I am trying to build the gnome-2.0 environment and glib will not
> build -- its tryhing to install a file which is not there -- how can
> I fix it?
> Also, earlier on, it can't find a shared library, is this the actual
> problem?
> I have enclosed the relevant part of the build log and would
> appreciate some advise.

This looks like a problem with your openjade installation. gtk-doc
uses openjade to build the documentation.

 /usr/bin/openjade: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
 directory is provided by openjade. You can either figure out
what's wrong with your openjade or just skip the API docs built step
with --disable-gkt-doc.

John Fleck

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner