Re: [wish list request]

On Apr 07 10:07, Cody Russell wrote:
> I don't really understand what is supposed to be in the drawer.  If the
> launcher is for a web browser, does the drawer contain recently visited
> websites or something?

I think its more catergory based. In the drawer is several programs in the
same category and the launcher is the most commonly used program in that
category. Ex. The launcher is a web browser and the drawer is misc.
programs for internet such as e-mail and newsreader.

--
* John Ericson john john pp se
* ICQ: 7325429 JID: high jabber org