Preloaded gtkembedmoz for faster aplications lauching

I don't know if it's the right place to ask about it but I have a
question.
I am testing Mozilla and Galeon preloading option and I think it's a
very nice feature. Is it possible to preload gtkembedmoz or create
reusable mozilla component (based on gtkembedmoz) that would be
preloaded, so any application which uses Gecko for rendering would start
faster. That component would be started with the Gnome start and
nomatter what program you use (Nautilus, Galeon etc.) it would lauch
faster.

Can somebody tell me about technical issues conected with this idea.