Re: BUG NAG: 6084 bugs open on bugzilla.gnome.org

On Fri, 2001-09-14 at 16:20, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Then you can close these bug when the new gnomecc (1.6 ?) will be
> released. Bug 9161 is still in the 1.4.x version.
>
> Can you imagine, if I need to tell to a Debian user "Gnome people don't
> want to fix this bug" ? This is not really serious.
>
> If I'm right gnomecc 1.4 isn't maintained ?

The bug was reported for version 1.0.53, not 1.4 that is why it was
closed. If you believe that it is still a problem, feel free to reopen
it.

The database with so a high number of bugs is useless to us, we need to
get it to a manageable state. Cleaning the ~150 bugs reported for 1.4.0
is a good start and will take at least 3 months to get to a reasonable
number. It doesn't make sense to keep the old reports opened if nobody
is going to look at them.

regards,
Chema