Diet of bugs: the 30-30-30 plan

I noticed that there are a few million bugs open in bugzilla.gnome.org. I
think this needs changing, so here's a proposed plan of action:

	During the next 30 days, 30 people work through 30 bugs per day,
	placing them into CLOSED/RESOLVED/NEEDINFO states as appropriate.

Many of the bugs are noise that floats around the system and interferes
with developers finding the real bug reports. If everyone chips in and
does a small portion, we can make the bug system much more
developer-friendly. :)

I'm going to try to do my part, as well as sending automated "BUG NAG"
messages to this list so that people know where things stand. I've worked
through 30 bugs this evening while watching TV. I'm sure you can finish
your portion much faster than me - give it a try!

-- Elliot