mime-type recovery

Hi,

could someone help me with a quick tip : how can i recover
the original mime-types once i have changed the applications
associated with the mime-types ?

I have modified these associations from the control-center
(/usr/bin/file-types-capplet) and done something wrong
(can't remember exactly why). Since then, nautilus and
others associate the default icon (white page) for all
files...
and gnome_icon_entry_get_type () from /usr/lib/libgnomeui.so.32
makes some apps crash.

I can not find where these associations are stored (i guess
i can remove some file in my personnal directory to recover).
Unfortunately, i only found /etc/mime-magic from gnome-libs
to be a list of mime-types.

Maybe somebody has a quick answer to solve that ?
Thanks.

--
  Stéphane Genaud
   ICPS-LSIIT, Université Louis Pasteur