Re: Gnome Canvas Item for Editable Text, editable math widget?

Hi

The problem with gtkhtml is that its a real widget, meaning I can put
other things over it... In my app, the text/html widget would be at the
back and I would be able to put other vector stuff on top of it... using
the canvas...

Olivier Crete