Re: Gnome Canvas Item for Editable Text, editable math widget?

How unstable is gnome2? When can I expect it to be ready? Right now, I'm
targetting xmas for my app...

Is the editable text widget in canvas2 the same as the gtk2 text widget? I
suppose I dont have a chance to have an editable html widget? Or rich text
of some kind?

Also, is there any free editable math widget out there?  Could be
something else than gtk..

Olivier Crete
tester videotron ca
oliviercrete videotron ca

Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly. -- Henry Spencer