Re: Calendar

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Diwakar wrote:

 Hi,

 Gnome already has a widget for entering date and time - may be meets your
requirement. Sorry I forgot the name - see documentation for libgnomeui.
 GAL library also has a more advanced date selector that also looks like as a
calendar, though the library is GPLed so you won't be able to use it in
non-free  apps.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad