Re: API freeze for GNOME 2

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org> writes:
> The Gnome 2.0 release team generally likes the sound of this change
> and the low level of breakage, but we would like to hear more
> information. In particular, we'd like to see a bugzilla bug report and
> hear Sven's opinion of the change.

Please keep in mind that the release team is not supposed to be
deciding on the merits of patches in general, just on their merits as
they relate to the release process. i.e. the issue is whether the
change messes up the release, and is "important enough" - not whether
the change is the correct change. The latter is still a maintainer
issue.

Havoc