Re: API freeze for GNOME 2
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- Cc: gnome-2-0 <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>, gnome-hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>, gnome-devel <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: API freeze for GNOME 2
- Date: 13 Nov 2001 18:06:19 -0500
On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 17:51, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> The GNOME 2.0 API freeze is on. The board has asked the release team
> to be more fascist about enforcing the freeze.
> Therefore we would like all GNOME 2 API changes to be run by the
> release team.
> No API changes should happen at this point without the release team
> knowing about them first.
i assume this does not include glib / pango / atk / gtk+.
am i incorrect?
"Beat mixing is 10000 times more fun than even video games."
] [Thread Prev