Nautilus suggestions

I have a few suggestions for Nautilus, and I'm not on the Nautilus list
so I wanted to bring them up here, plus one of them is a suggestion for
all of Gnome, not just Nautilus.

1) In Nautilus, get rid of the stupid "Use home directory as desktop"
option and instead add an option to specify any URI to use as your
desktop.

2) In Nautilus, allow the option of using smooth rendering for only
icons in addition to using it for icons and fonts

3) In Gnome-libs, move the Nautilus icon theming to the libs so all
Gnome apps use the same icon set.

4) In Nautilus, wtf is up with the way fonts are chosen?  PLEASE make
the fonts chosen through a regular Gnome font entry so people can pick
any font they want instead of just the ones Nautilus lists!

Well, that about sums it up for now.  Thanks for listening, and keep the
updates flowing, Gnome just keeps getting more and more spiffy every day
:)

--
Reeve the cat